The Impatient Gardener: Something to aspire to

19 October 2009

Something to aspire to


There was a great article about creating great entryways in the Fine Gardening e-newsletter that showed up in my in box this morning. It's something I'd like to do in my garden, although I have a difficult time see how I can create any kind of entryway garden here. What I may be able to do, however, is create an entryway garden into another part of the garden. Anyway, it's great food for thought from a great magazine.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean Campbell said...

My first visit to your blog, enjoyed this post. I haven't read the FG newsletter yet, busy looking at Blogs.

An aside about the small type to reach comments mentioned on your sidebar. You can change the size of the font, or even the font, by going into Blogger -> Layout -> Fonts and Colors and changing the size of the Sidebar Title Font, which will also change the comments line. Just click on 'Larger' over to the right, once or twice.

October 19, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

Thanks NellJean, both for checking out the blog and for the Blogger advice. I'll give it a shot!

October 19, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home