The Impatient Gardener: A blue ideabook

24 November 2009

A blue ideabook

I     t's an exciting morning! I swung by Houzz today and greeting me there was ... my door! It's part of an ideabook on using blue, and I think I love every single picture in the ideabook. I just adore blue, although usually as accents rather than wall colors. However, seeing some of those photos has me seriously considering a blue bathroom and maybe blue kitchen chairs.

Anyway, it was exciting to be included.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

No surprise, it is a stunning door! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Erin!!

November 24, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

Awww, shucks, Maya. Thanks! And I hope you have a great Thanksgiving too.

November 24, 2009 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

Congrats! It is a beautiful door!

November 25, 2009 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Simple Daisy said...

I LOVE your door!!! It is very similar to mine!! Such a happy, welcoming color:)

January 7, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home