The Impatient Gardener: Kitchen reveal delayed

26 May 2010

Kitchen reveal delayed

So, I know I promised to reveal our partial kitchen makeover soon, but a bit of wrench has been thrown in that plan. Remember how the sneak peek looked a couple weeks ago? Allow me to refresh your memory. Here it is:



I wanted to get a nice set of pictures to show you the rest of the kitchen and I was waiting until I'd be home during daylight to get them. Unfortunately, things have been held up a little because here's how the sneak peak looks now:

 
Seems that we had a bit of an "incident." Fortunately it'll be taken care of soon and I hope to post pictures soon. Hang in there (unlike my light did)!


1 Comments:

Blogger Remington said...

Oh dear! I can't wait to see it!

May 26, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home