The Impatient Gardener: Change is a'comin'

12 July 2010

Change is a'comin'

Some changes are underway here at The Impatient Gardener. I decided to invest a bit in shaping things up here, making it easier to read and navigate and hopefully a more pleasurable place to be around. I'm also working on some other ways for you to connect with the blog (social media and all that jazz).

Frankly I have no idea what's all involved in changing things over, so I will do my best to not disturb things too much and try to keep posting as much as possible.

For those of you who read the blog faithfully, thank you so much. I appreciate your support. I hope you like what's coming.

Here's a sneak peak!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Genevieve said...

Fun, Erin! Can't wait to see what's afoot.

July 13, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Remington said...

Can't wait! Change can be fun sometimes! Good luck!

July 13, 2010 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Corner Gardener Sue said...

Are you going to have your own website? I look forward to seeing your changes.

I sure have been having fun messing around with my blog in blogger, now that they have new templates, and a new way of changing things around.

July 13, 2010 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

No website, Sue, just the blog, but new and improved. I've not had time to play around with the new templates much, but there will be a new look here. I'm still trying to figure out how to organize everything though.

July 13, 2010 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

I LOVE your redesign - especially how it incorporates sailing, which I can tell you love by your posts. (Doesn't everyone look better in candlelight and on sailboats?) Wonderful.

July 15, 2010 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

Thanks for the comments, Trish! And you're so right about the candlelight and sailboats!

July 16, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home