The Impatient Gardener: The blue door ... again

20 November 2010

The blue door ... again

I have lots of posts just waiting to be finished, written, posted, etc.  But this weekend is the big push on painting and installing the floors upstairs.

In the meantime, I'm thrilled that once again our blue door was featured in a Houzz ideabook



If you don't know about Houzz.com, you must check it out. It is every decorating inspiration picture you could ever possibly need in one spot.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Remington said...

Great doors! I love all of these ideas! Thanks!

November 20, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home