The Impatient Gardener: Guest posting today

28 November 2011

Guest posting today

Hi everyone!

I'm more than a little excited to be guest posting on one of my favorite blogs today.

House of turquoise header final

House of Turquoise is one of my daily reads and it serves as a daily source of inspiration for me. If you're not already reading it daily, you should be. And if you are a House of Turquoise reader visiting The Impatient Gardener for the first time, welcome! I blog about a little bit of gardening, a little bit of DIY and little bit of everything else. I hope you enjoy it and become a follower. And if you're so inclined you can also find me on Facebook and Twitter.

I'll be back in a bit with a listing of some of the best Cyber Monday deals around. Aren't you glad it's not another counter update?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Molly @thewaffler said...

Love how you did the bathroom with those killer turquoise tiles. Also love the window seat in your master bedroom.

November 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home