The Impatient Gardener: *This close* to all finished

25 November 2013

*This close* to all finished

This might look like a picture of some pretty double welt, but it's really a picture of what the almost end of a project looks like.


I'm this close to finishing up the chairs that have been in my house for about two years and I'm so excited to show you them. There's been a lot of hemming and hawing involved, a fair amount of just figuring stuff out and even a little bloodshed, which I'm sad to say has left it's mark on the finished project, although hopefully it's not too noticeable.

Tomorrow, I hope!

In the meantime, have you entered to win the $50 store credit to Minted? If not, make sure you do. Only two days left to enter.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see them!!!!

November 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger My Garden Diaries said...

I can not wait to see the finished product! The material looks beautiful!!! A happy day to you!

November 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I really can't wait to see this!! I am just now getting myself psyched to do upholstery for the first time and suddenly I am finding blog posts about it. This is good! Please don't make us wait too long. The fabric is right in my wheelhouse! Love it.

November 26, 2013 at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home