The Impatient Gardener: Christmas/Boxing Day wishes

26 December 2009

Christmas/Boxing Day wishes

I     n honor of my Christmas cards going out late this year, I thought I'd send Christmas wishes to all of you out there by giving you a little look back at our holiday cards featuring our dogs. We weren't planning on sending out pictures of the dogs (Newfoundlands Hudson and Rita) every year, but the first year was a hit  and a tradition was born.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and let me tell you, today I'm so happy that Christmas was a Friday because I'm looking forward to a weekend of catching up on some projects (like laundry, which is in such a sorry state it has been elevated to project status) and just relaxing.

2005



2006




2007



2008
 



2009

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine B. said...

What cooperative doggies you have there! So photogenic, too.

Cheers from a fellow cold winter gardener,

Christine in Alaska

December 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Remington said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Hudson and Rita are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing! Hope you had a great Christmas!

December 28, 2009 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Dona said...

I always look forward to your Christmas Cards. I have to say my favorite is still Hudson pulling the sleigh with Rita and her "Santa List"!!!!

December 31, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home