The Impatient Gardener: Thanks for the shout-out

27 January 2010

Thanks for the shout-out

L indsey over at the Better After blog featured my freecycle buffet-turned-bookcase today.





I'm flattered, since the Better After blog is one of my go-to places for inspiration. Some of the things people come up with is amazing. There are so many creative people in this world.

In case you're a fan of before and afters, I thought I'd give you a quick teaser of a big one I have coming up: The eating are of the kitchen. The banquette is painted, the table is in place (although it needs to be cut to fit and painted ... I think I'll need a stiff drink before I do that to a brand new table), the cushions are being made and my mom is going to start working on the throw pillow soon (thank goodness for sewing moms). But would you believe I forgot to take a proper "Before" picture? I could kick myself!

I'm also working on a gardening post that will make all you gardeners get even more excited for spring, so stay tuned!

2 Comments:

Blogger Remington said...

Congrats! That was a great project. You always have such great ideas!

January 28, 2010 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

That bookcase is awesome, so deserved -congrats!

January 28, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home