The Impatient Gardener: Summer's glory

03 June 2010

Summer's glory


I've been a bit lax in posting lately, but I can't help it: The weather here has been so wonderful it would be criminal to spend any more time inside than necessary. Memorial Day weekend was probably the nicest I remember, maybe ever.

And the plants are just as excited about this amazing spring and early summer as I am. I'm a big fan of clematis, but this one has become my favorite. Even though I changed what it was climbing up this year a bit too late, so it's laying in a heap on the ground, Guernsey Cream is blooming its head off. I just adore these flowers.

1 Comments:

Blogger LINDA from Each Little World said...

Glad to hear that I am not the only one having trouble coming indoors to blog. It has been glorious weather though now we are getting all the rain that missed us last month!

June 8, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home