The Impatient Gardener: Another new look

17 May 2011

Another new look

Welcome to The Impatient Gardenener 3.0. This is the third incarnation of this blog and I think it's the best yet. I hope you agree. My goal, as always is to make a place that is pleasing to look at, but more than anything, user friendly. Over the coming weeks I'll be updating some areas and tweaking things a bit to improve the site, but if you have any comments or suggestions I'm more than happy to hear them.

The design for the blog this time around was a collaboration with the talented Danielle Moss who took my vision and turned it into reality (and did all those crazy computer code bits that I simply do not understand).

If any of you are original readers of this blog I think you'll agree it has come a long way since the first version. Hope you like it!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger roisin said...

love it!

May 17, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home