The Impatient Gardener: Technical difficulties

03 January 2012

Technical difficulties

Well, this wasn't exactly the big splash I had planned for my new blog layout, but I seem to be having some technical difficulties getting it uploaded. So, some of what you see is new and some is old. Hopefully I'll get it up and running soon (I think the problem is Blogger's not mine because I have it running just fine on a test site). In the meantime, thanks for bearing with me.

What a scintillating post to start off the new year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie @ Team Skelley said...

Loving it! I like how fresh and clean it is--great way to start out the new year.

I am still working on my post-holiday design. Hopefully I will get it done this month. I exaggerate, but not really. :D

January 4, 2012 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home