The Impatient Gardener: Holy magnolia!

06 December 2012

Holy magnolia!

There is a chance that perhaps I may have underestimated exactly what 40 magnolia stems looks like.

Magnolia leaves -- The Impatient Gardener
Stuffed to the gills in the basement until I can decorate with them. And yes, Mr. Much More Patient is still running around in shorts. And yes, that's a sneak peek of a thrift store find in progress in the background. 

First I tried putting them in a large vase to keep them hydrated until I can use them. Then I switched to a five-gallon bucket, and then I added in a huge Rubbermaid box.

Better start getting creative with them!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie @ Team Skelley said...

I love decorating with magnolia! They just don't stay that fresh down here with the heat. >:|

December 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I remember ordering 10 dozen roses for a wedding cake years ago - I had roses coming out of my ying yang. Can't wait to see what you do with all those magnolia leaves. One of my favorites with their brown and green leaves.

December 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home