The Impatient Gardener: FRIDAY FINDS

19 December 2014

FRIDAY FINDS

Well, the Hampton Hostess might have been hanging with William and Kate last week, but remember how Kate practically welcomed me to England (I "ran into" her after I'd been there for all of 14 hours)?



I love looking at other people's houses all holiday'd up. Linda's decorations are refined, unique and restrained. I bet everything she puts out has a story. I love it.

This foraged wreath is to die for. The how-to post is almost as beautiful as the finished product.

This is not at all a very cheery topic, but finally people are starting to learn about options for a green burial. Hopefully this option will become better understood and more accepted in the future. The quicker I become compost, the better.

Justina Blakeney photo via Apartment Therapy

Are you hosting a holiday dinner at your house? Here are some great ideas for decorating your table (note that I have refrained from using the hideous word "tablescape").

Have a great weekend everyone! I've got cookie baking on the brain.


Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Water Park in Delhi NCR said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

December 20, 2014 at 4:42 AM  
Blogger www.ravenscourtgardens. com said...

Great ideas...I love the use of fresh fruit on the table! Hosting our next dinner tomorrow....wondering if I have the energy to go to the shops! I really enjoy your blog...I should comment more. Thank you for sharing!

December 20, 2014 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger LINDA from Each Little World said...

Thanks for the mention. Love the wreath; totally stunning and such good directions. And I liked the black and gold round table. I have to remember that centerpiece with the pears as I collect pears so have lots to use for such a project.

December 20, 2014 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Woodside Park said...

Love that wreath! Think I'll do that next Christmas.....starting my list early :) I'm not doing one more thing this week....except eat and drink, haha. Merry Christmas, Erin!

December 23, 2014 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home