The Impatient Gardener: STAY TUNED

17 July 2015

STAY TUNED

I had posts planned for you this week and in fact all set to go, but Murphy's Law has made itself known and I dropped my phone with everything on it (including a ton of photos of beautiful gardens that I can only hope backed up to the cloud first) right into Lake Michigan. Almost directly under the Mackinac Bridge, actually. 

Anyway, I'll be back on Monday. For now, I leave you with a foggy photo of Frankfort, Michigan, which is my location this morning, although not for long. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a bummer. I hope you have your life jacket on.

July 17, 2015 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger LINDA from Each Little World said...

Mark bent over our stream and his phone slid out of his pocket into the water. He got it dry and I don't think he lost anything. So, good luck. And enjoy the island.

July 18, 2015 at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home