The Impatient Gardener: Another great house Web site

18 October 2009

Another great house Web site

I'm not turning "The Impatient Gardener" into "The Clueless Home Decorator," I swear (well, I'm trying really hard not to). But I have found a totally cool Web site that I thought some of you might be interested in knowing about. It's called Houzz, and it's like someone took all the cool design photos from all the great home decorating magazines and talented designers, and organized them on a free site. Then they let you sign in and create a virtual "Ideabook" (so much handier than a giant file full of ripped out magazine pages) so they are all there. Check it out, it's fun!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LINDA from Each Little World said...

Alas, I am still the person with huge files full of magazine clippings. Spent the last few days going through them for remodeling ideas for our TV/library room. I will have to check out this site. Thanks.

October 18, 2009 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

Watch out, Linda, it's addicting!

October 18, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home