The Impatient Gardener: Blogging from 25,000 feet

06 February 2010

Blogging from 25,000 feet

The Impatient Gardener needs a bit of inspiration so I'm heading south to find it. And while I have nothing exciting to talk about I just thought it was pretty wild that I can actually do a blog post at cruising altitude thanks to onboard wifi. Crazy stuff.

Be prepared though ... after a week of looking at GREEN again I'm going to come home rarin' to go on the gardening front, not to mention the ongoing home improvement battle.

2 Comments:

Blogger roisin said...

now thats just bragging :) have a great trip!

February 7, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Remington said...

Enjoy your trip!

February 7, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home