The Impatient Gardener: PG-13 plant touching

14 September 2012

PG-13 plant touching

The plant feeler-upper strikes again.


Look how big the family jewels are getting!

You might recall my PG-13 plant touching moment from last year:


P.S. I'm not totally sick, I swear. I'm just a toucher. I touch everything. It's a good thing I discovered Internet shopping because store employees would get irritated with me for touching, rubbing, feeling and inspecting every item of clothing on a rack. Plus, I like to think that plants want a little petting every once in a while too.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Tami Von Zalez said...

Must admit I am a clothes toucher - when I thrift shop all I need to do is run my hands along the racks of clothes to find the ones that "feel" right.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

September 14, 2012 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a toucher and a sniffer so how wierd am I? Love your post LOL!!!

September 15, 2012 at 1:55 AM  
Anonymous heather @ new house, new home, new life said...

Are they prickly? They look prickly.

September 15, 2012 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

Nice to know I'm not alone!

September 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

Ooh ... a sniffer too!

September 18, 2012 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

A little prickly. Not like cactus prickly, more like razor stubble prickly. :)

September 18, 2012 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! Too funny. "Toucher" sounds better than "groper" I guess! ;)

October 1, 2012 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home