The Impatient Gardener: Please enjoy some plant touching during this delay

11 June 2013

Please enjoy some plant touching during this delay

Hi everyone.

I'm late with this week's Garden Appreciation Society post because I got home late last night and didn't have time to make a bouquet. Look for that tomorrow and do not miss the links from last week which were fantastic! You all are amazing.

To tide you over, I bring you another installment of the possibly creepy plant touching. It seems that my habit is catchy. This is my sister-in-law fondling the amazing French lilacs she grew (and my mom is reaching in for a little grab too). I don't know the exact cultivar, but whatever it is, I need it. I have never seen flowers on lilacs so big in my life. Definitely fondle-worthy.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie @ Team Skelley said...

My landscaper did that at my house last week- touched my vines and my flowers, I was like, dude!

June 11, 2013 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was out touching my peonies yesterday - fondling their gentle beauty. So you're not the only one. And you're right about that lilac - what cultivar? The flowers are huge!

June 12, 2013 at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home