The Impatient Gardener: A CHRISTMAS CARD

24 December 2014

A CHRISTMAS CARD

Ever since our first dog was a puppy, we've done a personalized holiday card featuring the dogs. Sadly I can't find that card anymore, but last  year I showed you many of our previous cards (and this one).

This was the first time in 11 years that we made a card without Hudson on it, which is sad, but we were able to include him but taking a shot by the tree we planted for him.

Young Odin was quite patient (for all 146 photos that I took), but by the end, he was just done, hence the photos on the back of this year's card.



Happy holidays everyone! I hope to be back later with some more photos from my house, but all of a sudden Christmas Eve got a little crazy.


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LINDA from Each Little World said...

Love it! I laughed out loud at the doggie commentary.

December 26, 2014 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Stephen Andrew said...

I love this card! Adorable! I intended to make a card with my puppy this year, but wow did it go fast this year!

January 2, 2015 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa at Greenbow said...

This is hysterical.

December 24, 2015 at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home