The Impatient Gardener: Garden Bloggers Bloom Day

15 February 2010

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day

I  t's rather shocking that it's February and I actually have something for Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, held on the 15th of the month by Carol at May Dream Gardens.

I guess getting a late start on the amaryllis bulbs paid off in at least one respect. (To see the other amaryllis I kept, which showed off a couple weeks ago, click here.)

This beautiful pink bloom is so big it's threatening to keel over, but I love that it's just as pretty on the back as it is on the front.

7 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Stunning! Happy GBBD!

February 15, 2010 at 8:22 AM  
Anonymous Dee/reddirtramblings said...

Happy Bloom Day!~~Dee

February 15, 2010 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger LINDA from Each Little World said...

I like the back better, but that is sure one monster flower!

February 15, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

Lovely color and a great way to wait for spring.

February 15, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Garden Junkie said...

Oooh, how pretty! Love the angle at which you took the photo.

February 15, 2010 at 7:54 PM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Gorgeous color!

February 17, 2010 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger HMCraig said...

My Amaryllis just bloomed too! While I love holiday decorating with Amaryllis, I think I value the blooms more in the late winter months when it seems like spring is taking it's sweet time.

February 19, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home