The Impatient Gardener: Sorry to leave you hanging

21 March 2010

Sorry to leave you hanging

I have some great posts from the Proven Winners Outdoor Living Extravaganza in the works, but I ran off to Texas to go sailing and didn't have time to finish them like I thought I would. And now I'm laid low with some sort of epic illness. Anyway, here's my luck for you ... it was warmer all week at home in Wisconsin than it was in Fort Worth, and when we tried to leave this morning there was snow on the ground in Texas and none in Wisconsin. Go figure.

Anyway ... stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Remington said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

March 22, 2010 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi Erin,
The weather sure has been wacky, hasn't it? I hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for your comment on my kitchen post. Yes, the counters are quartz. My husband wanted an under mounted sink, and in order to do that, we had to get one of the more expensive countertops. I didn't want granite, because I am messy, and wanted something easy to keep clean. Now, I may be regretting getting a stainless steel sink. You have to dry them after each use. I wonder how long I will have the patience to do that.

March 24, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home