The Impatient Gardener: We interrupt your gardening to give you a reason to drool

15 June 2011

We interrupt your gardening to give you a reason to drool



Erin over at House of Turquoise is doing a house tour of maybe the most amazing "real" house I've ever seen. You'll never believe that this is in Utah! I love damn near everything about this house, so the point where I'm seriously considering repainting the famous blue front door the same color as the one on this house: Ben Moore's Wythe Blue.

Anyway, if you haven't already seen this house, go take the tour and follow the links at the bottom to see the rest of it.

Click here for the dream tour: House of Turquoise: Day One: Dream Home Tour

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home