The Impatient Gardener: VIDEO REVIEW: TROY-BILT HORSE XP TRACTOR

04 August 2015

VIDEO REVIEW: TROY-BILT HORSE XP TRACTOR

Earlier this year I told you about the Troy-Bilt Horse XP Tractor, and now I'm showing you a little more about it. Get ready for a video full of the inner workings of a lawn mower, mowing to music, creative and possibly dangerous camera angles, dive-bombing dragonflies (we had a huge dragonfly hatch around here when we were making the video and they were flying everywhere) and a special starring role by Mr. Much More Patient.

Check it out here or head on over to Youtube to watch it there.



Here's me back in spring, putting it through its paces.


Disclosure: I was provided with a Horse XP Tractor for review and compensated for my time, but all opinions are mine and mine alone. 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie @ Team Skelley said...

I love it. Erin in motion!

August 4, 2015 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Patti Estep @ Hearth and Vine said...

Great review Erin!

August 5, 2015 at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home