The Impatient Gardener: BEST OF THE YEAR

29 December 2016

BEST OF THE YEAR

I always enjoy looking back at the year and seeing what posts were the most popular on the blog. So without any further adeiu, here are the top 10.



10. I shared my favorite new plant of the summer.


•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

9. After a tough election season, apparently I wasn't the only one who took solace in beautiful gardens.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

8. The outcome of my free-stuff-only winter container challenge was popular.


•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

7. Great new shrubs for 2016



•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 





•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

5. 10 spring jobs to get your garden in gear.


•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

4. Garden bloggers shared their favorite perennials.


•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

3. It was three years in the making, but the garage renovation turned out great.


•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

2.  Great new plants for 2016: Perennials edition


•  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

1. The final reveal of the downstairs bathroom renovation that we did as part of the One Room Challenge (still pre-sink ... I need to update those photos!)


Thanks for reading all year! I appreciate you all.


Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa at Greenbow said...

Happy New Year. I will look forward to all you have to blog about this coming year.

December 30, 2016 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Erin @ The Impatient Gardener said...

Thank you for being such a dedicated reader, Lisa! I always enjoy your comments. I'm very much looking forward to 2017 myself.

December 30, 2016 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous WWICS said...

Really very attractive garden, i love it.

January 10, 2017 at 4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it. I try to respond to comments here or sometimes via email so make sure to check back.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home